be a HOSTAFRICA reseller
HOSTAFRICA gives you the unique opportunity to resell its various offerings, and earn handsome profits. You can start your own hosting company by reselling our web hosting or cloud servers. Or you could simply resell domains, and profit from our large reseller rebates. We also have a tailored reseller program for Acronis cloud backups!
The HOSTAFRICA reseller programs come with multiple subscription plans, giving you the flexibility of choosing, according to your budget, usage, and feature requirements. Ours are monthly contracts, billed every month. If ever you feel a need to scale, you can upgrade your plan, or ask for a customised offer! You can also cancel a contract anytime you wish!
Getting started with our reseller program is quick and easy. You have to pay a small registration fee, and fill out a form. Once we have received and verified the payment, you’ll receive an email within 5 minutes, containing all the info you need to get started!
all you need to know about HOSTAFRICA's reseller programs
we currently offer the following reseller programs:
If you are looking to start your own cloud server business, then the VPS reseller program is the best fit for you. Instead of starting from scratch, which would require buying, setting up, and managing infrastructure yourself, you can just resell our fine-tuned Linux and Windows servers. Get started with just R299, and enjoy up to 20% off our list prices!
With the web hosting reseller program, you can host your clients’ websites and email servers. There are 4 different packages to choose from, with each offering different levels of storage and number of cPanel accounts. However, all the tiers come with unlimited MySQL databases, unlimited traffic, and unlimited email addresses! The whole sign up process takes less than 5 minutes!
With a small signup fee of R299, you can become a HOSTAFRICA domain reseller. You get: discounted domain prices, seamless WHMCS integration, and our world-class support! Your clients can log in to their respective billing areas, to view the status of their domain/order, and browse products.
With cyberattacks on the rise, having redundant backups is a need-of-the-hour. This HOSTAFRICA reseller program uses Acronis, an industry-leading solution to archive, backup, and protect data.
signing up as a reseller
here's what you need to do:
To reduce your time-to-market, we have made it quick and easy to sign up for the HOSTAFRICA reseller programs.
We have dedicated pages that explain the unique features of each of our reseller programs. To get started, visit the relevant page, and sign up.
Review the contents of your shopping cart. Edit anything that you want, and apply any promo codes you may have. Once you are happy with everything, you can check out.
You will now be asked to fill out the registration form. This will include personal information, billing address, and a password for your account. At the bottom, you will have to choose your preferred mode of payment. We currently support Credit Card, EFT, bank transfers, and PayPal. Once you are done, click Complete Order.
If all went well, you will now be taken to your client area. Here, you will see that you have one unpaid invoice. This will be the registration fee. Click to expand, and review the details of the invoice. Once you are ready, click Pay Now.
After the payment has been received and verified, you will receive an email with all the information you need to begin!
more reseller program features
let’s take a look at some more features of each of HOSTAFRICA’s reseller programs:
- Choose from servers hosted in South Africa, or international locations.
- Save up to 20% more than the end user, and keep the profits.
- We support a wide range of OS templates for Linux and Windows servers.
- Harness the speed and reliability of Container and KVM based virtualisation.
- An easy-to-use client area to manage your servers.
- SSD-powered cloud servers which ensure lightning-fast website speed.
- cPanel accounts to simplify the process of website management and configuration.
- Automated, incremental backups.
- Guaranteed 99.99% uptime.
- 1-click WordPress installer.
- Integrate your reseller hosting package directly with WHMCS.
- Easily edit DNS zones for all your domains, without needing a cPanel hosting account.
- Integrate directly with WHMCS, and sell domains under your own brand name. Once integrated, any domains you register via the reseller program, will start appearing on your WHMCS as well.
- Different pricing tiers for registering, transferring, and renewing domains.
- Backup any-and-all virtual/dedicated servers, any critical applications (e.g. databases, Office 365 etc.), PCs and Macs, devices, and websites.
- Choose where to back up your data: network folder or NAS device, off-site, in the cloud, or a hybrid model.
- End-to-end encryption of data, at all times (in-transit, on your local computer, or in the cloud).
- Use a single license to back up unlimited devices, which can be accessed from anywhere.
Interested in becoming a HOSTAFRICA reseller?
adding resources as a reseller
We give resellers complete control and flexibility over what they include in their subscription plans. To facilitate growth and scalability, we also give resellers the ability to add resources on-the-fly. This means that you don’t have to worry if your customer-base suddenly grows 10 times; you just have to obtain more resources!
For example, we currently offer up to 9 packages for our VPS, cloud, and Windows servers. Depending on the number of virtual CPU cores, RAM, and storage you require, you can choose the appropriate package. However, if no package meets your needs, you can place an order with customised specifications. You can also add more cores, RAM, SSD, and IPs etc. to your server at a later time (e.g. when the number of visitors increase 10x).
Similarly, you can also add resources, or select add-ons for your reseller hosting accounts. You can choose more SSD storage, additional cPanel accounts, custom name-servers, or an SSL certificate.
Lastly, if you want to migrate existing accounts from a different provider, then we have got you covered. Our experienced migration team has helped migrate thousands of sites, for hundreds of clients. It doesn’t matter which control panel is being used; we can handle migrations from cPanel/ DirectAdmin/ Plesk/ CentOS Panel/ Interworx, or any other control panel or hosting company.
HOSTAFRICA reseller programs make it easy for anyone to start an online business. We offer tailored reseller programs for VPS and cloud servers, domains, backups, and web hosting. Instead of starting a business from scratch, and incurring hefty costs, you can sign up for a HOSTAFRICA reseller program, for a small, one-time fee. The whole process usually takes less than 5 minutes!
We understand that you have your own personalised budget and usage requirements. That’s why we offer different subscription plans, which give you the freedom of choice. We have monthly contracts, which are billed at the end of every month.
You can scale-as-you-go; if and when you need more resources/features, you can upgrade your plan, or request a customised offer! In case you no longer need our services, you can also cancel the contract anytime!
And remember, you will never be alone. HOSTAFRICA’s premium support is available via live chat and email tickets.
You can become a HOSTAFRICA reseller for VPS/cloud servers, web hosting, domains, and backups. The whole process usually takes 5-10 minutes! Here’s a list of steps to follow:
- Visit the page for the relevant reseller program, on the HOSTAFRICA website. Once you are there, sign up.
- Go through your shopping cart and change anything you wish. Add any promo codes, if applicable. Once ready, check out.
- Fill the registration form which includes personal information, billing address, and password etc. Choose your preferred mode of payment at the bottom. Available options are credit card, EFT, bank transfers, and PayPal. Once everything is filled, click Complete Order.
- You should now be on your client area, with the registration invoice showing as unpaid. Click to expand the invoice, review the details, and then click Pay Now.
- That’s all! Once your payment reaches us, we will send you an email with all the instructions you need to start your reselling journey!
Here are some of the many benefits of reselling HOSTAFRICA products:
- You save a lot of money. If you start a business from scratch, you incur substantial costs, associated with buying, setting up, and managing infrastructure. You also significantly increase your time-to-market, as it takes time to get things up-and-running. However, if you become a HOSTAFRICA reseller, you pay a fraction of the price, and get started within 5-10 minutes.
- You are spoilt for choice. HOSTAFRICA offers various pricing tiers and subscription plans, giving you the ultimate freedom of choice.
- All-inclusive. Our web-hosting reseller programs contain everything you need to get started. From your own .co.za domain, to disk space, databases, and more.
- Personalised, premium support. Our talented support team is available via live chat, and email tickets.
- Feature-rich offerings. From 1-click WordPress install, to automatically created DNS records; from 99.99% uptime to seamless WHMCS integration; our reseller programs have it all!
- Fully white-labelled. This means that you have the freedom of selling our offerings, as your own products!
Yes, they are. At HOSTAFRICA, security is our top-most priority. While VPS resellers are responsible for securing their own servers, we provide the following security measures for reseller web hosting servers. Note, that we are not responsible for your client’s website security.
However, we do offer free optional SSL certificates to boost your web hosting reselling. SSL certificates encrypt data, as it flows between servers and client browsers, making it indecipherable for everyone other than the intended receiver. This ensures that all customer information, like payment details, passwords, and account numbers always stay protected.
Moreover, we perform automated incremental backups of all web hosting servers and data. With ransomware attacks on the rise, doing so is imperative. All in all, we guarantee 99.99% uptime for your customers’ websites.
We source our hardware infrastructure from industry-leading providers, which is tried and tested for high availability and reliability. We follow an active patching approach, and regularly scan our entire infrastructure for any vulnerabilities and/or risks.
Last, but not least, we perform active, 24/7 monitoring of all our web servers. This ensures early detection of any potential attacks, which significantly reduces your chances of your web hosting getting compromised.